The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.
The PennLUG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Calendar
Latest topics
» New member request
by maarek Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:39 pm

by RSchamus2 Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:03 pm

by Uniblab Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 pm

» Hello fellow AFOLs
by maarek Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 pm

» Greetings!
by danny316p Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:06 am

» Greetings!
by MRMAURO Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:03 pm

» Hello
by danny316p Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 pm

» New Member Request
by danny316p Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:27 pm

» Newbie from Harrisburg
by Uniblab Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:55 pm

» Contact for Lego Printing Permissions
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:14 am

» Introducing Myself!
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 am

» Greetings PENNLUG!
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:09 am

» Contact for Lego Printing Permissions
by Lewa1096 Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am

» Introductions
by Lewa1096 Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 am

» PIQABRICK Kickstarter email
by danny316p Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:05 pm

» Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday
by Crazy Lego Lady Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

» ISO Advent Calendar Plastic inserts !
by Csnow05 Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 pm

» Anyone collect instructions and printed materials?
by ColonelCrafty Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:32 am

» King of Prussia LEGO Store Grand Re-Opening Event
by danny316p Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:32 am

» Hi
by jje4th Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:11 am

Introductions

+40
MikeG
Mylinda6794
KJKlock
Nathaniel_S
paloftoon
Ben-Laura
Brick_Dad
afol666
Isrowei
sammoe
Matthew-Jeffory
danny316p
mathicus7
Glenn Holland
Steve Jackson
ClassyBricks
whataslacker
Tom O
bsevans
peterlmorris
sixf00t4
SWLegoLover
LEGO Dog
rgb
P_Thorne
Brianb
Uniblab
Shuppiluliumas
cjedwards
Cale
legolover530
bas157
joshua sanders
S-Tauser
maarek
Brickadier General
D_Runyon
LegGodt
Kreativ Snail
PennLUG
44 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Introductions - Page 10 Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Brickadier General Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Ben-Laura wrote:Thanks!  I'm looking forward to attending my first meeting as well. Smile

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make this Saturday's meeting, because I'd had plans for about a month prior to go out to Pittsburgh (i.e. the complete opposite direction) with my parents to visit my younger brother & his family, which includes my newest niece. Smile (speaking of which, my older niece seems to be well on her way to becoming a proper Lego maniac, so maybe I can help her hone her building skills this weekend. Wink)
Welcome to PennLUG. Have fun with your family and hope you can make a future meeting. Do you share your models online? (via flickr.com, MOCpages, brickshelf, etc)

-Matt

Brickadier General
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Male Posts : 333

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29934333@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben-Laura Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Yeah, mostly Flickr, username Hikaro Takayama.
Ben-Laura
Ben-Laura
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 10 Empty Hello

Post  paloftoon Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi, my name is Stan Hwang. I was referred to this forum by Chris Edwards due to my interest in playing with legos and being part of a lego club. I don't currently have any legos on me basically.

My other interests/hobbies include competitive chess, competitive Scrabble, tabletops, and anime.

paloftoon
Raw ABS pellet

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  cjedwards Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Welcome to the forums, Stan!

-Chris
cjedwards
cjedwards
King of the Action

Male Posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel_S Tue May 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Hello all! I was messaging with Matthew Hocker, and he recommended that I introduce myself here. My name is Nathaniel, and I'm an 18-year-old LEGO fanatic (Woohoo!) in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. Having recently turned 18, I have been in touch with both Matthew and Cale about visiting/joining PennLUG. I actually met Matthew at Brick-Invasion, a local LEGO event I helped to create. I also know David Runyon, who has also helped me out with a LEGO building contest at the local library. I used to be primarily a castle builder, but now I have branched out to the point that I build whatever I want. I'm hoping to come visit the LUG soon, and I look forward to meeting you! Smile If you'd like to see some of my builds, you can find me on Flickr under NS LEGO Designs.
Nathaniel_S
Nathaniel_S
Raw ABS pellet

Male Posts : 10

http://Flickr.com/ns_legodesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  KJKlock Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:35 am

My name is Ken Klock and I just moved to Carlisle, PA from Colorado Springs, CO. I was an active member of DenLUG (and COWLUG) for a few years and displayed with them as often as possible. I mostly build Star Wars things, but I have also started modeling "real" things such as the Lunar Lander, Lunar Rover Vehicle (moon buggy), and Sea Based X-band Radar (SBX-1). My Denver ComicCon display last year was the "Droids for Sale" scene from Episode IV including the UCS Sandcrawler and MOCs of Uncle Owen's domed house, garage dome, and vaporators. This year, I made a microfigure-scale "Battle of Hoth" scene from Episode V including three AT-ATs, Echo Base mountain and hangar opening, shield generator, ion cannon, a handful of snowspeeders, and a bunch of snowtrooper and rebel trooper microfigures. I have started messing around with motorizing my MOCs and was able to get one of the snowspeeders to fly around the legs of one of the AT-ATs in my display.

I'm in the Army, so I'm only going to be stationed in PA for a year while I attend the War College. But I have lots of ideas for more builds, so I want to keep active with a LUG so those ideas can grow, get built, and hopefully be enjoyed by others. I plan to attend the 12 Aug meeting; I look forward to seeing everyone there.

KJKlock
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  afol666 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:26 pm

first off thank you for you service & secondly can't wait to meet you at next weeks meeting!!!!  i will be the plesently plump guy with the beard & glasses!!!
afol666
afol666
1x1 Brick
1x1 Brick

Male Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cale Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:08 pm

KJKlock wrote:My name is Ken Klock and I just moved to Carlisle, PA from Colorado Springs, CO.  I was an active member of DenLUG (and COWLUG) for a few years and displayed with them as often as possible.  I mostly build Star Wars things, but I have also started modeling "real" things such as the Lunar Lander, Lunar Rover Vehicle (moon buggy), and Sea Based X-band Radar (SBX-1).  My Denver ComicCon display last year was the "Droids for Sale" scene from Episode IV including the UCS Sandcrawler and MOCs of Uncle Owen's domed house, garage dome, and vaporators.  This year, I made a microfigure-scale "Battle of Hoth" scene from Episode V including three AT-ATs, Echo Base mountain and hangar opening, shield generator, ion cannon, a handful of snowspeeders, and a bunch of snowtrooper and rebel trooper microfigures.  I have started messing around with motorizing my MOCs and was able to get one of the snowspeeders to fly around the legs of one of the AT-ATs in my display.

I'm in the Army, so I'm only going to be stationed in PA for a year while I attend the War College.  But I have lots of ideas for more builds, so I want to keep active with a LUG so those ideas can grow, get built, and hopefully be enjoyed by others.  I plan to attend the 12 Aug meeting; I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hi Ken. I just sent out the meeting info for this Saturday's club meeting, if you don't receive it let me know and I'll get it to you. If you can make it Saturday we'd love to meet you.

Cale
Cale
Cale
Railroad Tycoon

Male Posts : 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mylinda6794 Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am

Hi My name is Melinda and I live in York Pa. I have been collecting and building with Lego for 9 years. You can see my Collection @ Custom Modular builds on my Instagram page @LegoMylinda and also @Mylinda6794. I did meet some pennlug members at Phillybrickfest 2018. I'm interested in joining and meeting other people who enjoy my hobby. Thanks

Mylinda6794
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  danny316p Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:16 pm

Mylinda6794 wrote:Hi My name is Melinda and I live in York Pa. I have been collecting and building with Lego for 9 years. You can see my Collection @ Custom Modular builds on my Instagram page @LegoMylinda and also @Mylinda6794. I did meet some pennlug members at Phillybrickfest 2018. I'm interested in joining and meeting other people who enjoy my hobby. Thanks

Figures, you just missed a York area meeting a few weeks ago. The next "meeting" is also in York, but it's not really a full meeting with club business and all that - it's a social combined with Cale's friends-and-family Labor Day weekend cookout. Make sure to bug him for the address if you want to be there Sunday. Personally, I'm probably sitting that one out.

danny316p
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeG Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:05 pm

It was a dark and stormy night......actually it was pretty nice out when Cale and I met at a bob evans to determine how to make all your bricks are belong to us. I live in Montana now but I lurk to see how my beloved pennlug is doing

MikeG
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  maarek Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:34 pm

MikeG wrote:It was a dark and stormy night......actually it was pretty nice out when Cale and I met at a bob evans to determine how to make all your bricks are belong to us.  I live in Montana now but I lurk to see how my beloved pennlug is doing
Mike I got you setup as a member. Welcome.
maarek
maarek
Strategos
Strategos

Male Posts : 546

http://www.flickr.com/photos/captmaarek/

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 10 Empty new

Post  3Dbrickprinter Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi i was introduced to this group through facebook and a member. looking to learn and play.

3Dbrickprinter
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 10 Empty Delayed Intro !!!

Post  Csnow05 Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 pm

Hey PenLuggers !!

I just realized I have not posted on here yet, though I have participated on Facebook pretty regularly. So I figured I would remedy this. I'm Charlie aka Pmptendo, I came across PennLug while at Philly BrickFest 2019, and thought it would be awesome to join a Lug, as I have been a Fan of LEGO from as long as I can remember, and it would be nice to get to know some of fellow AFOLs. I do Run a BrickLink Store called Enchanted Bricks so check us out. I do hope to make it to a few events this Year and I hope to see some of you at the Lego Store Events here in KoP and Plymouth Meeting, I am only about 45 Mins from both stores so we are there pretty often.

Charlie
Csnow05
Csnow05
Raw ABS pellet

Male Posts : 4

https://store.bricklink.com/EnchantedBricks

Back to top Go down

Post  danny316p Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:24 pm

Try to make it to some LUG meetings, too! We have one every month, and they actually help us get to know you (whereas several of our regulars are vocally against all things Facebook).

danny316p
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy Lego Lady Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi Hi all ! Very Happy

My name is Pam and I am new to collecting / hoarding Legos ( August 2019 ) and was referred here by Mike when I met him at the Lego Store in the King of Prussia Mall.  I don't know what triggered my newfound Lego obsession but I'm loving it.  I have lots of ideas of what I want to make, but haven't started any of them yet ... will prolly hafta wait until the near year as we are still trying to dig out from all the stuff we got buried in when my Dad passed in January, so for right now I am just stocking up on sets and pieces and minifigures I like and will look forward to actually playing with them after the holidays Razz

Happy to be here and hope to make some new Lego friends flower

Crazy Lego Lady
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  danny316p Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:18 pm

Welcome! Whereabouts are you coming to our meetings/events from?

danny316p
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy Lego Lady Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome ! Very Happy We are outside Carlisle flower

danny316p wrote:Welcome! Whereabouts are you coming to our meetings/events from?

Crazy Lego Lady
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewa1096 Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 am

Hello everyone,
I'm Alex, some of you have met me as I joined a few months back. However, I just realized that I never introduced myself on the forums here. For the vast majority of my life, Lego has been my creative outlet, using it to create stories and worlds to build in. Most of the time, this takes the form of sci-fi mocs or (gasp) bionicle characters, though lately I've been trying my hand at some post-apocalyptic and pirate themes. At the moment, most of my building is digital through LDD and Stud.io, as my collection is still in the process of being sorted since moving into my own place. Hopefully future meetings will let me meet more people on here!

Lewa1096
Raw ABS pellet

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10