The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.
The PennLUG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Calendar
Latest topics
» New member request
by maarek Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:39 pm

by RSchamus2 Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:03 pm

by Uniblab Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 pm

» Hello fellow AFOLs
by maarek Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 pm

» Greetings!
by danny316p Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:06 am

» Greetings!
by MRMAURO Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:03 pm

» Hello
by danny316p Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 pm

» New Member Request
by danny316p Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:27 pm

» Newbie from Harrisburg
by Uniblab Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:55 pm

» Contact for Lego Printing Permissions
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:14 am

» Introducing Myself!
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 am

» Greetings PENNLUG!
by D_Runyon Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:09 am

» Contact for Lego Printing Permissions
by Lewa1096 Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am

» Introductions
by Lewa1096 Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 am

» PIQABRICK Kickstarter email
by danny316p Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:05 pm

» Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday
by Crazy Lego Lady Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

» ISO Advent Calendar Plastic inserts !
by Csnow05 Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 pm

» Anyone collect instructions and printed materials?
by ColonelCrafty Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:32 am

» King of Prussia LEGO Store Grand Re-Opening Event
by danny316p Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:32 am

» Hi
by jje4th Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:11 am

Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday

2 posters

Go down

Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday Empty Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday

Post  Crazy Lego Lady Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:14 pm

My name is Pam and I want to apologize to Mike.  I don't know if he will even ever see this message, but I woke up this morning and felt this was an important thing to do.

Hi Mike, my husband and I met you at the King of Prussia Lego Store yesterday.  I want to apologize for being short with you yesterday.  You went out of your way to share your Lego passion with a stranger and I did not return that passion as I should have.  I'm sorry, I was exhausted and brain fried from traveling to the Arundel Mills Lego Store the previous day.  I know I should not have attempted 2 Lego Store treks back to back ( traveling 2 1/2 - 3 hours each way for each trip ) but I was running on adrenaline and a Lego induced high that prevented me from being sane and having at least one day to recover from the first trip before setting out for the next one.  The Arundel Mills trip was our first visit to a Lego Store ever and I immediately needed another fix so we set out the following day for King of Prussia.  Yes, my husband enjoys Legos, but I am the Lego junkie.

Anyway, thank you for introducing yourself and thank you for sharing your love of Legos with us.  Had we met you at the Arundel Mills store, the experience would have been completely different.  I would have gushed about being in a Lego Store for the first time.  I would have shared my glee over discovering my 0 to 60 Lego obsession that hit me over the head a little over 2 months ago ( August 2019 ) and buried you in specifics, lol.  Unfortunately you caught me on a day that I was in a fog and barely able to function, and for that I am sorry.

I'd love to talk more Legos with you.  If you see this message and would like to keep in touch, just let us know.
Happy Lego-ing ! Smile

Crazy Lego Lady
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday Empty Re: Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday

Post  Cale Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm

Hi Pam

Thank you for posting this. I passed the message on to Mike to be sure he reads it. I'm sure he will respond.

I was not at the store, nor do I know anything about what may have happened. But I know Mike, and I doubt he was offended much if you may have been "a bit short".

It's easy to get to caught up in this LEGO hobby and become overwhelmed. That's ok. It happens to the best of us sometimes. It's important to remember that this hobby is for our enjoyment, and above all else, we should have fun with it. After all, it is a children's toy, and we're just adults playing with that toy. Though you may have been caught up in the heat of the moment yesterday, I feel you understand that, as evidenced by your apology here. And I feel Mike will agree as well.

And welcome to the group.

Cale Leiphart

Crazy Lego Lady wrote:My name is Pam and I want to apologize to Mike.  I don't know if he will even ever see this message, but I woke up this morning and felt this was an important thing to do.

Hi Mike, my husband and I met you at the King of Prussia Lego Store yesterday.  I want to apologize for being short with you yesterday.  You went out of your way to share your Lego passion with a stranger and I did not return that passion as I should have.  I'm sorry, I was exhausted and brain fried from traveling to the Arundel Mills Lego Store the previous day.  I know I should not have attempted 2 Lego Store treks back to back ( traveling 2 1/2 - 3 hours each way for each trip ) but I was running on adrenaline and a Lego induced high that prevented me from being sane and having at least one day to recover from the first trip before setting out for the next one.  The Arundel Mills trip was our first visit to a Lego Store ever and I immediately needed another fix so we set out the following day for King of Prussia.  Yes, my husband enjoys Legos, but I am the Lego junkie.

Anyway, thank you for introducing yourself and thank you for sharing your love of Legos with us.  Had we met you at the Arundel Mills store, the experience would have been completely different.  I would have gushed about being in a Lego Store for the first time.  I would have shared my glee over discovering my 0 to 60 Lego obsession that hit me over the head a little over 2 months ago ( August 2019 ) and buried you in specifics, lol.  Unfortunately you caught me on a day that I was in a fog and barely able to function, and for that I am sorry.

I'd love to talk more Legos with you.  If you see this message and would like to keep in touch, just let us know.
Happy Lego-ing ! Smile
Cale
Cale
Railroad Tycoon

Male Posts : 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/

Back to top Go down

Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday Empty Re: Official Apology to Mike Who I Met at the King of Prussia Lego Store Yesterday

Post  Crazy Lego Lady Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

Oh Cale, thank you so much ! ( for passing my message on to Mike )

Thank you also for welcoming me to the group, I am happy to be here Smile I did have to laugh at my new member designation though, lol , "raw ABS pellet" Wink

I look forward to hearing back from Mike and for many more Lego adventures ahead ! Very Happy

Cale wrote:Hi Pam

Thank you for posting this. I passed the message on to Mike to be sure he reads it. I'm sure he will respond.

I was not at the store, nor do I know anything about what may have happened. But I know Mike, and I doubt he was offended much if you may have been "a bit short".

It's easy to get to caught up in this LEGO hobby and become overwhelmed. That's ok. It happens to the best of us sometimes. It's important to remember that this hobby is for our enjoyment, and above all else, we should have fun with it. After all, it is a children's toy, and we're just adults playing with that toy. Though you may have been caught up in the heat of the moment yesterday, I feel you understand that, as evidenced by your apology here. And I feel Mike will agree as well.

And welcome to the group.

Cale Leiphart

Crazy Lego Lady wrote:My name is Pam and I want to apologize to Mike.  I don't know if he will even ever see this message, but I woke up this morning and felt this was an important thing to do.

Happy Lego-ing ! Smile

Crazy Lego Lady
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down