The PennLUG Forum
Welcome to PennLUG Forums! Please login or register. While registering please make sure to select YES on Newsletter so you can emails for dates and time.
Google Calendar
Latest topics
» Introductions
by danny316p Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:24 pm

» Hi
by jje4th Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:11 am

» Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing!
by sharky17 Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:51 am

» PennLUG By-Laws
by bernsa Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm

» Considering membership
by Kreativ Snail Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:03 am

» LUG owned items
by bas157 Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:46 pm

» Video display board
by Turbotbird50 Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:50 pm

» Car Garage
by Turbotbird50 Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 pm

» Hello!
by WhiteFang556 Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 pm

» Email - Moonbase question
by maarek Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 pm

» LEGOLAND┬« Discovery Center Philadelphia Opening in Spring!
by danny316p Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 pm

» New Member Request
by Brick Barbarian Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:09 pm

» BrickTracks Kickstarter
by danny316p Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 pm

» New, geographically inconvenient Lego fan
by DavidM Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:47 pm

» Introduction
by danny316p Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 pm

» PennLUG Club Member Information Survey.
by danny316p Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 pm

» Pennsylvania Trolley Museum, Trolley Fair, June 23rd and 24th 2018
by Cale Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 am

» New(ish) member
by ruxtpin Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 am

» LEGO Ship Building Contest March 3rd 2018
by maarek Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 pm

by RaritanFan Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 am

Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing!

Go down

Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing! Empty Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing!

Post  Turbotbird50 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:50 pm

For those that weren't able to attend the Saturday meeting, here's a message from a special guest:

It was great to see you at the PennLUG meeting today! Thank you so much for your assistance in getting this information out to members.

For members who were not at the meeting, this collection belonged to my late husband, Ian. He was 34 when he passed away in 2014 from cancer, and this collection, essentially, is my inheritance. He had it all organized in his LEGO Room in brick-specific bins/drawers, and he kept every single manual and piece of original packaging. Over the last 3+ years, my mother and mother-in-law have worked together to break down and consolidate the collection back into the individual sets.

My mom chose a box and a manual and would pick all the bricks, and then my mother-in-law took those bricks and went through the manual, re-filling the poly bags and sealing them. The result of all their work is not only an accurate inventory, but also as close to a New Sealed In Box experience as possible! It was a Herculean task, and I'm fairly sure they should both be declared saints...

I have attached a link to the inventory/pricing list (note that there are a handful of sets that are truly NSIB), as well as a couple pictures. These sets have lived only in a smoke-free home.

I would like to offer bulk discounts to PennLUG - as well as their family, friends, and sister-LUGs. I am looking for a single PennLUG-led transaction, preferably by check or cash, and am located in Cherry Hill for easy pick-up. I may also be able to arrange delivery to Warminster Brick Shop.

Discount Structure:
5% off a purchase of $2,000-$6,000
10% off a purchase of $6,001-$8,500
15% off a purchase of $8,501+

At the meeting, Matt said he was going to be in Cherry Hill this coming Friday (6/7) and would be happy to pick up the order, if it can be organized in such a short time. Payment would be due upon pickup (or delivery).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LsEjSnq6kcd4_zD0TYwd2RfzRV_nnDQR_2LqCu8tlvg/edit?usp=sharing

You'll see that some members have already staked a claim to some sets - Their name and initial are in the Purchaser column. Anyone who wishes to purchase a set should claim it by filling in the Purchaser, Qty, and Total $ columns. Note that I do have multiples of some sets, and that I have attached pictures of much of the collection.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out - My contact information is below.

Thanks, again!

Cheers,
Ashley Cameron
c. 609-413-4432
e. ashleyjoanncameron@gmail.com

Turbotbird50
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing! Empty Re: Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing!

Post  Turbotbird50 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Some members that were at the meeting have claim to some sets. If a member would like a set that I have claimed, please let me know, I may be willing to give up the claim to someone that wants it more.
I am going to be in Cherry Hill this Friday, but please don't rush on my behalf. I live fairly close to there and will be willing to pick up the items at once and bring to a meeting in the future. Just let me know!

Turbotbird50
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing! Empty Re: Lego collection for sale - PennLUG preferred pricing!

Post  danny316p on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm

What's the status of this? I hadn't been paying attention at first, but the list seems much more manageable than I initially expected.

danny316p
2x3 Brick
2x3 Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbotbird50 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:38 pm

Ashley has been updating the list as sets have been sold. If it's on the list, it's available. Please reach out to her if you have any questions.

Turbotbird50
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky17 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 am

I'm unable to access the link. Are there sets still available?
sharky17
sharky17
Raw ABS pellet

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbotbird50 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 am

These sets are still available, though the discount no longer applies. All sets are now located at the Warminster Brick Shop, and can be purchased there. All sets are in like new condition - they were built once, without stickers applied, and carefully put back into the original bags then into the original boxes. There are quite a few city, LOTR/Hobbit, Star Wars, and Lego Movie sets available, plus some sets from other themes as well. If you are looking for a specific set, please leave a message at the Warminster Brick Shop page, and they can check to see if it is available.

Turbotbird50
Raw ABS pellet

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky17 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:51 am

Thanks for the info
sharky17
sharky17
Raw ABS pellet

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down